Purchasing one of the plans from Parks Technologies confirms that you agree with the following terms and conditions:
- You may cancel your plan at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Upon cancellation, the code will be taken down at your domain. The domain will be transferable to you until the month that your plan began. After that, I will be releasing ownership.
- You can expect your website to be launched within one month(usually sooner). If it is not launched within a month, you will receive a prorated credit your plan.
- I will usually make small changes for free. If you request changes to be made after the first month’s initial launch, I will send an invoice at a rate of $30/hour, unless your plan includes sufficient credit for those revision hours.
- I am not legally liable for any attacks or hacks on your website. While your plan includes consistent security updates and I have personally never developed anything with a known security issue, things can happen.
- I retain the right to drop services at any time if I feel that your website or request doesn’t align with my skillset.
- The setup fee is nonrefundable.
- Please make sure you have inquired about the project before paying so that I can understand and accept the scope of work before the setup fee is paid.